MASTERCLASS #7 - EXPORT BUSINESS MODELS & STRATEGIES
Tuesday 25 Jul 2017Hamilton
Are you aware of the restraints of growing your export market? How do you handle and remove these restraints? Are your ducks actually in a row to support your growth?
One of the major challenges many businesses have is taking a successful business model from New Zealand and replicating it in an export market. The scale of the export market, culture and market dynamics often means that existing business models need to change to meet the market, be competitive and be profitable. While adapting on the fly is one option, this Masterclass looks at the key aspects of export business models that typically cause problems, including:
* Will the supply chain scale and incorporate some resilience.
* How can the sales process scale?
* How will our services scale around product delivery, customer service etc.
* Can our culture (and the way we work with our clients) grow with a larger market?
* How do we retain competitive advantage when our systems and processes become more streamlined and templated?
The focus of this Masterclass is to reduce the amount of time, cost and opportunity cost caused by making on-the-fly in-market changes to your business model.
Tuesday 25 July 2017
8am to 12pm
PWC, Cnr Ward & Anglesea Sts, Hamilton
Phone: 027 838 7320
Prices (per person):
Members: 110 + gst
Non Members: 190 + gst
Learning and Development
Delivered through EMA, Business Central, CECC and OSEA. Select your region to find out whats happening.