11 Sep | Auckland
Better Exporting Breakfast Seminar - Export Documentation & IncotermsEvent Date:
11th Sep 2019 7:15am-9:30amLocation:
145 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland 1023Description:
We offer you this opportunity to understand the minimum requirements for documentation in transporting goods to export markets, so that your consignment arrives safely and promptly at destination. Never underestimate the power of the export documentation!
At this seminar you will learn about the essential documents and the international trading language they are based on.
Learn about export documentation
Learn to create and distribute high quality shipping, customs and international trade documents. Reduce penalties and charges, and enhance productivity in your business, by making sure you get the paperwork right. Our presenters will help you:
- Identify basic international documents.
- Understand when particular documents are raised, how and why.
- Discover some of the pitfalls that can occur.
- Check accuracy in typical export documents.
- Select an appropriate payment method for your customer.
Learn what the commonly-used trading terms mean and their implications for your business. We will use case studies to illustrate their application.
Learn about freight forwarding options
What storage, packing and transport options are available and which ones give you the best value? What do freight forwarders actually do?
Following the presentation, you can ask questions of our panel of speakers.
- Air New Zealand Cargo: Greg Edmonds, Export Channel Manager
- Manukau Institute of Technology: Allyson Wood, Senior Lecturer
- Independent Verification Services: Tina Harrison, Quality and Certification Coordinator
- DHL Express: Presenter to be confirmed
This is followed by a Q&A with presenters and the following people from New Zealand Customs:
- Brendan Pearce, Chief Customs Officer
- Eveline Vivas, Customs Technical Specialist, Trade Assurance
- Josh Tolich, Senior Customs Officer, Grade 2, Service Delivery
We will also be joined by a spokespeople from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Russell McVeagh and NCI and other channel partners.
To avoid disappointment, register today!
Contact: Kathy McCombe Kathy@exportnz.org.nz 021 606 920