28 Oct | Auckland
Workshop: Export Documentation & Incoterms Rules ExplainedEvent Date:
28th Oct 2021 8:30am-12:00pmLocation:
The workshop previously advertised on the 21st October is now at a full capacity, however we running an additional workshop on Thursday, 28th October 2021.
Learn how to create smooth export transactions and avoid costly mistakes
We have an opportunity for you and/or your team to learn how to create and distribute high quality shipping, customs, and international trade documents.
To reduce penalties and charges, and enhance productivity in your business, it is important to get the paperwork right to ensure your product gets to market on time.
In this workshop, we take an interactive approach as we advance your knowledge and understanding of all the necessary procedures for successful trading in the current challenging export market.
- Purpose and scope of Incoterms
- Common misunderstandings examined and eliminated
- Delivery, costs, risks and obligations of the seller and buyer
- Legal implications of misusing a term
- Putting Incoterms into practice
- Export documentation required by government and statutory legislation
- Trade agreements link to Certificate of Origin and border requirements
- How to achieve harmony and come to an agreed Incoterms policy with your freight-forwarder – effects on the business and how to make them visible.
Allyson Wood, Director
Ortex Consulting Limited
Allyson is a consultant within the supply chain industry, delivering industry training and advice enabling businesses to build resilience and efficiency improvements. Allyson has over 20 years supply chain experience, predominately in the freight forwarding, engineering and gas sector, in various operational and management roles. She has over 10 years supply chain lecturing experience at the Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) New Zealand Maritime School, specialising in Customs, Procurement, Inventory Management and Logistics. Allyson was a member of the MIT Academic Standards Committee.
Welcome and introductions
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is now at a full capacity. We have scheduled another session to be run on Thursday the 28th October 2021. If you are interested in the workshop, please email Thinesh, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
via MS Teams
Contact: Thinesh Ramachandran: email@example.com | 027 233 6498Register