10 Apr | Auckland
NZTE Export Essentials 2- day workshop AUCKLAND 10 April & 24 AprilEvent Date:
10th Apr 2019 8:30pm - 24th Apr 2019 8:30pmLocation:
Looking at entering a new export market? Join our workshop and get there faster.
Developed by NZTE in partnership with experienced private sector facilitators, our Export Essentials Workshops give you the tools and confidence to select the right export market, channel, and partner - and help you understand the pathway to export success.
Drawing on lessons learned by successful New Zealand exporters in markets around the world, this proven process will help you to:
- identify the best international growth opportunities for your business
- decrease the risk of market entry
- identify the right partners to build your business in international markets
- avoid making costly mistakes and re-inventing the wheel
- identify where you need to focus your limited resources
- embed the learnings into your business.
Who should attend this workshop:
- New businesses who want to get exporting right from the start
- Businesses with some overseas sales who want to turn them into a serious export operation
- Existing export businesses who want better results in their current markets, or in new ones
- Any business which needs to train or upskill staff members regarding exporting
The workshop takes place over two days, spread two weeks apart - so you can use what you learn immediately from day one, and keep on top of your day-to-day business at the same time; the facilitators for the Auckland workshop will be Maven.
After the workshops you’ll get a complimentary 90-minute individual session with Maven to identify key next steps and areas to work on.
What does it cost?
We’re co-funding the full programme, including both workshop days and the follow up session - so the total investment from your business is $500 plus GST for the first attendee and $250 plus GST for any additional attendee from the same company.
Auckland – 10 April & 24 April
These workshops have limited space and will fill quickly, so if you’re interested, register early to secure your spot.
Kathy McCombe: Kathy@exportnz.org.nz