23 Oct | Auckland
South East Asia Customised Market Readiness ProgrammeEvent Date:
23rd Oct 2019 9:00am-3:00pmLocation:
145 Khyber Pass Rd, GraftonDescription:
Is your business engaged, or looking to engage, with any of the Southeast Asian markets?
In partnership with ExportNZ, the Southeast Asia-Pacific Centre of Excellence is holding a Market Readiness Programme to businesses across New Zealand. The programme is a one-day workshop and aims to provide businesses with the tools, strategies and mind-set needed for engaging with Southeast Asian markets.
Why should I register?
- It’s a great opportunity for businesses to tap into expert market knowledge and networks and gain culture-specific insights.
- It will help you consider which market is right for you – you’ll assess a country’s business environment and consumer demographics from a practical perspective.
- We’ll help you formulate your value proposition and potential path to market – touchpoints for reaching customers in those markets and how you can identify local partnerships.
- You will share experiences and learn from other participating businesses.
- One of ExportNZ’s exporters will share their experience in market.
Dr. Revti Raman - Senior Lecturer, Victoria University of Wellington
Before joining Victoria University of Wellington in 2009, Revti worked Auckland University of Technology, the University of Auckland, Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev University. His major teaching and research interests are in the areas of international business and international management. Revti is a Fellow of New Zealand India Research Institute.
Dr. Antje Fielder - Senior Lecturer, The University of Auckland
Dr Antje Fiedler is a Senior Lecturer at the Graduate School of Management. Antje has undertaken extensive research on the internationalization of SMEs with a particular focus on emerging Asia. Her research has been published in international journals as well as informed courses at the Business School (University of Auckland) and practitioner workshops around New Zealand. She is the Director of the China Studies Centre of the University of Auckland and an academic advisor of the South East Asia CAPE.
Michele Lam - Export Market Manager, Villa Maria Estate Winery
Michele Lam, Export Markets Manager, is very passionate about New Zealand wines and enthusiastic about sharing this with the rest of the world. In her current role, she supports Villa Maria’s global export teams from the NZ Head Office base. She is also the Market Manager for Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, India, Thailand and Philippines.
Michele has been with Villa Maria for over 7 years, having worked in various areas of the business starting with a role in the Winery team as a Laboratory Technician, and then joining the New Zealand Sales team as a Territory Manager. In 2015, she joined the Export team to take on the exciting opportunities of the International markets.
Don't miss out - register now!Cost (Members):