27 Feb | Wellington
Export Roadshow - Exploring Trade Barriers and OpportunitiesEvent Date:
27th Feb 2020 10:00am-12:30pmLocation:
BusinessNZ, Level 6, 3-11 Hunter Street, JacksonStone HouseDescription:
Attend our Wellington Export Roadshow – Exploring Trade Barriers and Opportunities
ExportNZ is bringing key government officials together to meet with exporters, aiming to hear about the trade barriers you face and discussing your options.
This session will be a mix of how government can help you, how ExportNZ can help you, and how you can help each other.
Come along and share your pain points and aspirations with the right officials in an intimate setting.
You will hear from;
- Catherine Beard, ED of ExportNZ – What ExportNZ is doing on your behalf and what more can we do for you?
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade – economic division – Update on FTA progress and dealing with non-tariff export barriers.
- Ministry of Primary Industries – regulatory advice service and market access – How we can help food and beverage exporters and the latest things to be aware of on market access developments.
- New Zealand Customs – border issues and BREXIT update.
- New Zealand Trade & Enterprise – your representative locally, are we meeting your needs?
Numbers are limited, so here register now!
Fergus Grenfell: email@example.comRegister