Take the journey to export success
By joining your regional organisation you automatically gain access to BusinessNZ's services, including its export division.
Join locally, connect nationally
At a national level, ExportNZ helps exporters with:
- Advocating and Lobbying - getting officials focussed on your market access barriers, supporting free trade deals, writing submissions to Government
- Trade updates and latest market information, trade shows and events
- The experience and guidance of the ExportNZ Board
- Connecting you with other exporters around NZ that could be helpful to your business
- Getting you better supported and connected to relevant Government agencies (MFAT, MPI, NZTE, MBIE & Callaghan Innovation, Customs)
At a regional level, ExportNZ is all about exporters helping exporters
At a regional level, ExportNZ helps exporters with:
- Networking - sharing knowledge, ideas, contacts and opportunities with like-minded exporters
- Speakers - network with other exporters, and gain valuable insights from guest speakers
- Courses designed especially for the new exporter or those wanting to extend their knowledge base, or enter new markets
- The experience and guidance of the local ExportNZ Board members
What do you get?
Exporters reap the benefits from ExportNZ's solid platform of experience through a variety of channels aimed at both new exporters and expanding exporters.
Select your Region to find out how you can join
Without ExportNZ the export community would have no national voice
Murray Davies, Chairman, Priority One
I can attest to the quality work ExportNZ is doing behind the scenes both regionally and nationally, lobbying on behalf of kiwi exporters.
Rob Jeffrey, MD, Jeffco International Ltd
ExportNZ is a non-government organisation established by exporters for exporters to grow their business in the international market place.
Bob Walters, former CEO, ExportNZ