The Voice of New Zealand Exporters
In 2008, ExportNZ became a division of BusinessNZ to strengthen the services it offers to exporters. These services include:
- national and international representation
- advocacy services - representing exporters' views to Government
- promoting exporters' interests through the media
- championing policies that encourage export growth and free enterprise
- preferential access to news and information about exporting issues directly affecting, or relevant to, exporters.
At a regional level, networking events, training and services are provided by the export divisions of BusinessNZ's regional business associations:
- Employers and Manufacturers Association Northern (EMA)
- Business Central
- Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce (CECC)
- Otago Southland Employers' Association (OSEA).
Access to Global & Local Connections
When you become involved with ExportNZ, you're joining a supportive network of like-minded business people. We have a strong regional focus that ensures your local needs are understood and met. Your fellow ExportNZ participants can help you reach new heights by opening doors.
With ExportNZ you gain:
- a unique calendar of export-focused events and professional development opportunities
- opportunities to network and learn from, and apply the lessons and experiences of, fellow exporters
- preferential rates for entry to events supported by ExportNZ.
Specialised Export-Focused Advice & Services
With ExportNZ you gain access to a range of export services offered by our partners and sponsors at preferential rates. More details on these services are available from your regional office.