HiFX Currency Services
25 Nov 2015 | BusinessNZ
HiFX are a trusted global payments and foreign exchange specialist with a reputation for providing consistently competitive exchange rates and tailored currency advice to over 100,000 private individuals and businesses worldwide.
International payments eXpertly done
HiFX are a trusted global payments and foreign exchange specialist with a reputation for providing consistently competitive exchange rates and tailored currency advice to over 100,000 private individuals and businesses worldwide. A part of NASDAQ listed Euronet Worldwide Inc, the groups money transfer division exists as the third largest international payments provider in the world. Globally, the group's innovative technology and services are trusted by over 220 financial institutions and some of the world's leading brands including Apple, Google, Amazon, Paypal, Walmart, Visa and Mastercard.
With a team of experienced professionals and intuitive market leading technology, HiFX offers global end-to-end payment solutions which enable you to process, execute and deliver multiple payments on a global scale, quickly, easily and securely from a single payment gateway. Our ongoing commitment is to providing our clients with a seamless combination of market expertise and an industry leading online platform to manage your account with ease and help you protect your margins and overall fx exposure.
As an Export NZ Member Gain Access To:
- Highly competitive live exchange rates in over 800 currency pairs
- A secure online platform available 24/7
- Tailored currency advice and FX risk management solutions
- No hidden fees and free foreign currency accounts
- First ranking security over your funds in HiFX's client trust accounts
- Full range of products available including Spot, FECs, Market Orders and Currency Options
- Informative daily and weekly market updates and technical analysis
- Bank level security and strict regulatory framework
- The only non bank Qualified Financial Entity (QFE) holder currently operating within New Zealand
From simple one of transfers to strategic hedging advice our service is tailored to meet your specific requirements and reduce the costs of doing business internationally. Contact us today for a no obligation trade audit of your recent currency transactions, or to learn more visit HiFX.