4 Feb |
New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2020Event Date:
4th Feb 2020 5:00pm - 18th Mar 2020 5:00pmDescription:
Entries for the Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2020 are open, and we would love to have your company enter and share the story of your export journey to date!
The aim of the ExportNZ awards programme is to inspire New Zealand firms to expand their business horizons, engage in exporting and grow internationally.
The categories of choice for you this year are the following:
- Exporter of the Year – export revenue between $1 million to $5 million – supported by DHL
- Exporter of the Year – export revenue between $5 million to $10 million – supported by BDO
- Exporter of the Year – export revenue between $10 million to $25 million – supported by Ports of Auckland
- Exporter of the Year – export revenue $25 million plus – supported by Westpac Institutional Bank
- Excellence in Innovation – supported by Baldwins Intellectual Property
Download the information pack which includes entry criteria and category scoring guidelines to help you decide what category best fits your business.
Start your entry today through the online portal here
- Tuesday 4th February - Entries open
- Thursday 30th April - Entries close
- Wednesday 13th May - Finalists announced
- Friday 14th May - 12th June - judges arrange virtual meetings with finalists
- Thursday 23rd July - Virtual Awards Event
For any inquiries please contact us at ExportNZ:
- Auckland / Northland: Kathy McCombe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waikato: Sharon Robertson, email@example.com
Join the league of exporting legends by entering the Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards 2020!