Southeast Asia Market Readiness Programme
8 Mar | Auckland
Southeast Asia Market Readiness ProgrammeEvent Date:
8th Mar 2019 8:00am-3:30pmLocation:
EMA business hub, 145 Khyber Pass Road, GraftonDescription:
Is your business engaged, or looking to engage, with any of the Southeast Asian markets?
In partnership with ExportNZ, Southeast Asia Centre of Excellence have started rolling out a Market Readiness Programme (MRP) – to businesses across New Zealand. The programme is a one-day workshop and aims to provide businesses with the tools, strategies and mind-set needed for engaging with Southeast Asian markets.
Why should I register?
- It’s a great opportunity for businesses to tap into expert market knowledge and networks and gain culture-specific insights.
- It will help you consider which market is right for you – you’ll assess a country’s business environment and consumer demographics from a practical perspective.
- We’ll help you formulate your value proposition and potential path to market – touchpoints for reaching customers in those markets and how you can identify local partnerships.
- You will share experiences and learn from other participating businesses.
- One of ExportNZ’s exporters will share their experience in market.
To register, please contact Lyka@exportnz.org,nzContact:
Lyka Lindiwalla: Lyka@exportnz.org.nzRegister