19 Feb | Bay of Plenty
Export Roadshow – Exploring trade barriers and opportunitiesEvent Date:
19th Feb 2020 9:30am-11:30amLocation:
Bay of PlentyVenue:
Smart Business Centre - 65 Chapel Street, Tauranga 3110Description:
Attend our Bay of Plenty Export Roadshow – Exploring trade barriers and opportunities
ExportNZ has arranged an impressive line-up of experts and key government officials with one goal in mind- to help you tackle trade barriers and explore opportunities to help grow your business.
This power-packed session will be a mix of how government can help, how ExportNZ can help and how as a group, we can help each other.
Come along and share your pain points with right officials in an intimate setting – you may even get the answers you need on the day.
You will hear from;
- Catherine Beard, Executive Director of ExportNZ – What ExportNZ is doing on your behalf and what more can we do for you?
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Update on FTA progress and how we can help exporters resolve issues affecting your export potential
- Ministry of Primary Industries – regulatory advice service and market access – How we can help food and beverage exporters and the latest things to be aware of on market access developments.
- New Zealand Customs – border issues and BREXIT update.
- New Zealand Trade & Enterprise – your representative locally, are we meeting your needs?
Numbers are strictly limited, so register now!Cost (Members):