13 Feb | Hamilton
NZTE Export EssentialsEvent Date:
13th Feb 2019 8:00am-4:00pmLocation:
Ready to grow your export business faster?
Take control, get better results and grow your business faster internationally with NZTE’s Export Essentials Workshops.
Export Essentials is returning to Hamilton on the 13th and 27th of February 2019. These workshops are helping businesses make the most of lessons learnt by New Zealand exporters in markets all over the world. Register your interest now for our upcoming Hamilton workshop.
Export Essentials workshops will help you:
- Grow your business faster, by focusing on what you do best
- Build a smart, practical export plan that works for you and your business
- Discover what your export customers really want
- Choose the right opportunities at the right time
- Avoid expensive mistakes
- Save time and stress
- Get the best returns for your money and effort.
Over two days you’ll learn how to:
- Explain your unique value proposition and use it to focus on what your customers really want and need
- Use market selection and validation methods to find the right opportunities for your business
- Choose the right channels and partners to support your growth – agents, distributors, online platforms and more
- Plan your market entry so you’re ready for success from day one.
Duration: Two full-day workshops a fortnight apart, plus a 90-minute one-on-one advisory session with your workshop facilitator to help you plan your next steps.
Cost: $500 + GST per person, for two full-day workshops and a one-on-one advisory session. Bring a colleague along for an extra $250 + GST.
After the workshop:
You’ll receive coaching after the workshop through a one-on-one session with the facilitators, to help you review your export plans, hone in on problem areas, and make better use of time, money and resources.Our LinkedIn alumni group can also keep you connected with fellow business owners and experts who’ve taken part in Export Essentials Workshops – so you can share lessons learnt, celebrate your progress, and build a collaborative network to support your growth.
Sharon Robertson: email@example.comRegister