Road to Expo 2020
13 Nov | Hamilton
Road to Expo 2020Event Date:
13th Nov 2019 10:30am-1:30pmLocation:
PwC, Level 4, Cnr Angelsea & Ward Streets, HamiltonDescription:
Join us to understand how your business could benefit from Expo 2020 Dubai, with NZTE’s Road to Expo event.
You’ll get the latest updates on Expo 2020, the New Zealand pavilion and NZTE’s business leveraging activities, plus fresh insights into regional markets.
About the opportunity
Opening in just over a year’s time, Expo 2020 Dubai will be the largest World Expo ever staged – bringing together 192 nations and 25 million visitors from around the world over a six-month period. 70 percent of visitors are expected to come from outside the Middle East, making Expo 2020 Dubai a truly global event.
Don’t miss this essential update
At the Road to Expo event you’ll hear from Clayton Kimpton, Commissioner General for NZ at Expo, and Tony Martin, NZTE Regional Director for the Middle East, India and Africa, about:
- progress on Expo 2020 Dubai and New Zealand’s presence at Expo.
- how you can use the New Zealand pavilion at Expo 2020 to reach regional and global audiences.
- how to get involved in NZTE’s Expo Leveraging Programme, including tailored in-market activities for current exporters, and our Discover the Middle East programme for businesses new to the region.
- the latest market trends in the region, and how to take advantage of Expo 2020 to capture the exciting opportunities in Saudi Arabia, India and Africa.
If you want to grow your business in the Middle East, India or Africa, or simply want to understand how your business could benefit from Expo 2020, you’re invited to join us.
- 10:30am registration opens
- 11am – 12:30pm event
- 12:30 – 1:30 networking
Register now to secure your place. Attendance is free.