19 Feb | Waikato
ExportNZ Roadshow - Trade Barriers & OpportunitiesEvent Date:
19th Feb 2020 2:00pm-4:30pmLocation:
PwC, Level 4, Corner Ward & Anglesea Streets, HamiltonDescription:
ExportNZ has arranged an impressive line-up of experts and key government officials with one goal in mind- to help you tackle trade barriers and explore opportunities to help grow your business.
This power-packed session will be a mix of how government can help, how ExportNZ can help and how as a group, we can help each other.
Come along and share your pain points and your aspirations and we will either get answers at the meeting or ensure the right officials are briefed on your issues.
With an election year upon us, we would like your participation to help to create a strategic plan that will make doing business easier for you.
You will hear from;
- Catherine Beard, ED of ExportNZ – What ExportNZ is doing on your behalf and what more can we do for you?
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade – Economic Division – Update on FTA progress and how we can help exporters resolve issues affecting their export potential
- Ministry of Primary Industries – regulatory advice service and market access – How we can help food and beverage exporters and the latest things to be aware of on market access developments.
- New Zealand Customs – Border issues and BREXIT update.
- New Zealand Trade & Enterprise – your representative locally, are we meeting your needs?
Numbers are strictly limited so register nowCost (Members):
Janet Uttinger: Janet@exportnz.org.nzRegister