Export Essentials - Wellington
8 May | Wellington
Export Essentials - WellingtonEvent Date:
8th May 2019 - 22nd May 2019Location:
NZTE Office, Level 15, Majestic Centre, 100 Willis StDescription:
Take control, get better results and grow your business faster internationally with NZTE’s Export Essentials Workshops.
NZTE's workshops are helping businesses make the most of lessons learnt by New Zealand exporters in markets all over the world.
Export Essentials workshops will help you:
- Grow your business faster, by focusing on what you do best
- Build a smart, practical export plan that works for you and your business
- Discover what your export customers really want
- Choose the right opportunities at the right time
- Avoid expensive mistakes
- Save time and stress
- Get the best returns for your money and effort.
Over two days a fortnight apart you’ll learn how to:
- Explain your unique value proposition and use it to focus on what your customers really want and need
- Use market selection and validation methods to find the right opportunities for your business
- Choose the right channels and partners to support your growth – agents, distributors, online platforms and more
- Plan your market entry so you’re ready for success from day one.
$500 + GST per personRegister